Sunday, April 7, 2024

Game update

 So I know there may be a few of you that have been wondering what's going on with this game. Well, it was on the back burner while I was off improving my skills. Mainly by making FNaF fan games.

Anyway, I'm ready to start the process on this again. So, what's next?


Game Engine

Major change in game engine. Got sick of Game Maker's shenanigans, so I switched to Godot. I've gotten pretty comfortable with it. 

Music

I know I was going to do remixes of the MSX version of the game, but... Naw. Hardly anyone who's familiar with "Legacy of the Wizard" is familiar with some of those game-specific songs, so I'll be remixing only songs from LotW. Also, my sound quality has GREATLY increased, so I will be remaking them.

Art

Still have no pixel artist. I'm considering just making models in Blender, but I would really like to do pixel art.


So what am I going to do now? I'm going to start by recreating LotW in Godot. Hopefully Bandai Namco isn't a brat about it, but they seem to be more forgiving than, say, Nintendo. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment